Watch this HowTo video to get an overview of CyberHoot’s “Manager Compliance Report” that is sent out every Monday to all manager’s inboxes.
You can now generate customized reports in your CyberHoot environment as well. To do that, just click your ‘Reports’ tab, scroll to the bottom, and click ‘Exportable Customer Compliance Summary’.
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or Super Administrator) pain points:
- HowTo: Work The Sales Module in CyberHoot
- HowTo: Setup A Phishing Campaign in CyberHoot
- HowTo: White/Allow List CyberHoot’s Relays and Domains
- HowTo: Add Users Via CSV File in CyberHoot
- HowTo: Add A PDF Policy in CyberHoot’s Platform
- HowTo: Create Your Own Training Program in CyberHoot’s Platform
CyberHoot does have some other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- CyberHoot’s Blog
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Infographics by CyberHoot
- CyberHoot’s Monthly Newsletters
- CyberHoot Press Releases
- CyberHoot Platform Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our Super Users!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’. Sign up for the monthly newsletter to help CyberHoot with its mission of making the world ‘More Aware and More Secure!’