This video helps you create your own unique training program within CyberHoot. The video shows how to set a frequency at which your employees receive their training videos, how to customize the program to your liking, and how to double-check that the videos have been created and assigned in the program.
If creating a program for a customer/client of yours, create it first in your reseller environment, and then click the ‘share’ button to have it show up in their Program Library.
Helpful Tips for creating your own custom programs:
- You can add your own Videos to your reseller environment and share them to your clients.
- Shared videos remain available across all tenants even if they are manual or automatically archived.
- Shared videos should have a 3 to 6 months duration after which they are automatically archived (no longer active). This duration ensures new hires aren’t faced with 18 or more videos to complete.
- After you Assign a customer program to a client, any changes you make to the master copy of that video you shared from your own reseller tenant will NOT be reflected in the assigned videos to your clients. Changes to questions, answers, or explanations are static once assigned to clients. If you had to make a change to an active assignment, you’ll need to make it to each “active” assignment at each client tenant.
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or SuperAdministrator) pain points:
- HowTo: Work The Sales Module
- HowTo: Setup A Phishing Campaign
- HowTo: White/Allow List CyberHoot’s Relays and Domains
- HowTo: Add Users Via CSV File
- HowTo: Add A PDF Policy
- HowTo: Create Your Own Training Program
CyberHoot does have some other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Press Releases
- Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our SuperUsers!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’.