If you wish to watch our walkthrough video instead of reading through each step, click play below.
HINT: If you can't find something in Azure, you can always use the search bar at the top of your screen to find what you're looking for.
2) Click "Enterprise applications"
3) Click "+ New application"
4) Click "+ Create your own application"
5) Type "CyberHoot" for the name of your app and click "Register an application you're working on to integrate with Azure AD" and click "Create"
6) Click "New registration"
7) Type "CyberHoot" as the name for the application.
8) Click "Register"
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or SuperAdministrator) pain points:
CyberHoot does have some other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Press Releases
- Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our SuperUsers!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’.
You can also check out some of our popular 2021 Cybersecurity Awareness Month Video Blogs (VLOGs) from October by clicking the links below, or alternatively visit our Vlog page:
Software as a Service (SaaS) — Day 1 of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Two-Factor Authentication — Day 4 of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Smishing & Vishing — Day 8 of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Mobile Device Security — Day 18 of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
vCISO, Why Do I Need One? — Day 30 of Cybersecurity Awareness Month