If you wish to watch our walkthrough video instead of reading through each step, click play below.
HINT: If you can't find something in Azure, you can always use the search bar at the top of your screen to find what you're looking for.
2) Click "Enterprise applications"
3) Click "+ New application"
4) Click "+ Create your own application"
5) Type "CyberHoot" for the name of your app and click "Register an application you're working on to integrate with Azure AD" and click "Create"
6) Click "New registration"
7) Type "CyberHoot" as the name for the application.
8) Click "Register"
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or SuperAdministrator) pain points: