What is 2FA and why is it Important?
This CyberHoot core curriculum and Bootcamp video focuses on two-factor authentication (aka: 2FA). Two-factor authentication is the gold standard for securely authenticating yourself. Banks, for a very long time now, have required clients to use two-factor authentication when:
- accessing their website client portals;
- clients calling into their support helpdesk; and
- every time clients request a high value transaction such as sending a wire transfer.
This video outlines the critical importance and value of setting up and using Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on all of your critical accounts including:
- Banking, Investments, and Finance websites
- Email such as O365, Google Suite, or even free email accounts (Yahoo, AOL etc).
Join Our Newsletter