If you wish to watch our walkthrough video instead of reading through each step, click play below.
HINT: If you can't find something in Azure, you can always use the search bar at the top of your screen to find what you're looking for.
2) Click "App registrations"
3) Click "CyberHoot"
4) Click "Certificates & secrets" and then click "+ New client secret"
5) Type "CyberHoot Key" as description, set the key to "Never" expire and click "Add" - If 'Never' isn't available, use "24 months"
6) Click "Add"
7) Copy the secret VALUE. You won't be able to see this value again if you leave the page.
8) Enter the "Tenant ID", "Client ID", and "Client Secret" in the CyberHoot
interface under Admin -> Customer Settings -> Azure AD
9) Under "Azure Groups", enter the exact name of a group in Azure that holds all of the users you wish to add to CyberHoot
10) Make sure you click "Update" first, then click "Sync Now"
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or SuperAdministrator) pain points: