This HowTo video walks you through allow-listing CyberHoot’s Mail-Relay by either Domain Name or IP Addresses in Microsoft’s O365 environment. This process is very similar whether you use the domain names shown below or the IP addresses in O365.
CyberHoot’s Email-Relay IP Addresses
The required IP address and Domain name information is found in this HowTo article:
*If you are planning on sending Phishing Tests to your clients and prospects, you will need to have them allow-list all our email relays shown in the list.
Allow-Listing Using a Domain Name in O365
Allow-Listing by IP Address in O365
Detailed Instructions with Screen Shots:
To allow-list emails sent from CyberHoot for training or phishing testing in your Office 365 environment, follow these steps below:
- Log in to your mail server Admin portal. Then, navigate to Admin centers > Exchange.
- Select mail flow and click on the + sign located in the top-left.
- Select Bypass Spam Filtering… from the drop-down. This will open the new rule screen.
- Give the rule a name, such as Training Notifications Bypass Clutter and Spam Filtering by Email Header.
- Select Apply this rule if… and then choose The sender… > IP Address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches… from the drop-down. This will open the specify IP address ranges screen.
- You Whitelist by IP or Network if you select the option right above “Domain Is” by selecting “IP address is in any of the following ranges or exactly matches”
- Current CyberHoot Address Range: 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199
9. Scroll down the screen to the Match sender address in message option. Here, select Envelope from the drop-down.
10. Click the Save button.