This video outlines step by step how to add a new video into CyberHoot and then assign that video to a specific user group. Make sure when adding a video you DO NOT use the link at the top of the screen, use the embed link, as shown in the video.
For additional instructions on how to Password Protect your video content in Vimeo please watch this YouTube.com Video.
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or SuperAdministrator) pain points:
- HowTo: Work The Sales Module
- HowTo: Setup A Phishing Campaign
- HowTo: White/Allow List CyberHoot’s Relays and Domains
- HowTo: Add Users Via CSV File
- HowTo: Add A PDF Policy
- HowTo: Create Your Own Training Program
CyberHoot does have some other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Press Releases
- Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our SuperUsers!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’.