This video walks you through how to access ‘My Assignments‘. When you visit your assignments here you can view outstanding assignments and complete them, you can re-watch previous training videos for a refresher, and you can view the upcoming schedule of training for yourself.
You may access this feature in two ways:
- By clicking the “My Assignments” link found near the bottom of each CyberHoot email you receive, or
- It’s also found at the top of CyberHoot’s Home Page under “Login and Trainings”. Just note: logins are reserved only for admins. Employees cannot log into CyberHoot and instead must click a special link sent via email.
My Assignments is a great way for you to keep track of your training progress. It provides you with three primary capabilities:
- The ability to re-watch any previous completed training video or reread any previously completed Policy;
- To see what outstanding assignments you have for videos or policy documents to complete; and
- To view what assignments are upcoming that you will be asked to complete.
Watch the brief 1 min video below to see My Assignments in action.
CyberHoot has many other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- CyberHoot’s Blog
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Infographics by CyberHoot
- CyberHoot’s Monthly Newsletters
- CyberHoot Press Releases
- CyberHoot Platform Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our Super Users!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’. Sign up for the monthly newsletter to help CyberHoot with its mission of making the world ‘More Aware and More Secure!’