This video walks you through how to access ‘My CyberHoot‘. This feature can be accessed in two ways:
- By clicking the “My CyberHoot” link found near the bottom of each CyberHoot email you receive, or
- It’s found at the top of CyberHoot’s Home Page.
My CyberHoot is a great way for you to keep track of your training progress. It provides you with three primary capabilities:
- The ability to re-watch any previous completed training video or reread any previously completed Policy;
- To see what outstanding assignments you have for videos or policy documents to complete; and
- To view what assignments are upcoming that you will be asked to complete.
Watch the brief 1 min video below to see My CyberHoot in action.
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or Super Administrator) pain points:
- HowTo: Work The Sales Module in CyberHoot
- HowTo: Setup A Phishing Campaign in CyberHoot
- HowTo: White/Allow List CyberHoot’s Relays and Domains
- HowTo: Add Users Via CSV File in CyberHoot
- HowTo: Add A PDF Policy in CyberHoot’s Platform
- HowTo: Create Your Own Training Program in CyberHoot’s Platform
CyberHoot does have some other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- CyberHoot’s Blog
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Infographics by CyberHoot
- CyberHoot’s Monthly Newsletters
- CyberHoot Press Releases
- CyberHoot Platform Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our Super Users!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’. Sign up for the monthly newsletter to help CyberHoot with its mission of making the world ‘More Aware and More Secure!’