This video walks you through how to access MyCyberHoot. This feature can be accessed in two ways:
- By clicking the “My CyberHoot” link found near the bottom of each CyberHoot email you receive, or
- It’s found at the top of CyberHoot’s Home Page.
My CyberHoot is a great way for you to keep track of your training progress. It provides you with three primary capabilities:
- The ability to re-watch any previous completed training video or reread any previously completed Policy;
- To see what outstanding assignments you have for videos or policy documents to complete; and
- To view what assignments are upcoming that you will be asked to complete.
Watch the brief 1 min video below to see My CyberHoot in action.