This support HowTo video shows how to move a single user/employee to a new manager. If you wish to assign multiple users to different managers, please watch HowTo: Re-assign Multiple Employees Between Multiple Managers.
Set Managers in Azure AD:
CyberHoot will pull in managers assigned to users automatically. You just have to make sure the Managers are assigned to Users in Azure:
If you have an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory (AD), you can follow this process to set the Manager:
SET MANAGERS IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Open the “User Directory”
- Select “User Properties”
- Select “Organization”
- Click the “Change” button
- Type the first or last name of the user’s manager and select the manager from the Directory search.
- Save changes
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or SuperAdministrator) pain points:
- HowTo: Work The Sales Module
- HowTo: Setup A Phishing Campaign
- HowTo: White/Allow List CyberHoot’s Relays and Domains
- HowTo: Add Users Via CSV File
- HowTo: Add A PDF Policy
- HowTo: Create Your Own Training Program
CyberHoot does have some other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Press Releases
- Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our SuperUsers!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’. Sign up for the monthly newsletter to help CyberHoot with their mission of making the world ‘More Aware and More Secure!’