This video was created specifically for MSP’s with SuperUser access to CyberHoot and its multi-tenant deployments. Regular Administrators will not have access to these menus.
This video provides you a 3 minute overview of how to add a new client to your CyberHoot deployment using an 8-step Wizard. This includes the following aspects of that wizard:
- Branding the Client environment with their company Logo.
- Setting key features available to CyberHoot clients such as Emailing Policies, Enabling Dark Web Breach reporting to Managers, and enabling weekly compliance reports on employee compliance to their assignments.
- Uploading Users via an MSDOS formatted CSV file.
- Assigning a Years worth of Training via the Training Programs menu.
- White-listing the Mail-Relays of CyberHoot.
Thank you and Happy Hooting!