This HowTo video outlines how to restore an archived user or employee in a Training Program. When an archived employee is restored to an active user, they regain all completed assignments and have all outstanding active assignments for each group they were previously and are once again a part of (policies, surveys, videos).
For more instructional ‘HowTo’ videos, head over to our HowTo Library for more guidance. If you’re unsure where to start, review the following recommended videos and articles around common Administrator (or SuperAdministrator) pain points:
- HowTo: Work The Sales Module
- HowTo: Setup A Phishing Campaign
- HowTo: White/Allow List CyberHoot’s Relays and Domains
- HowTo: Add Users Via CSV File
- HowTo: Add A PDF Policy
- HowTo: Create Your Own Training Program
CyberHoot does have some other resources available for your use. Below are links to all of our resources, feel free to check them out whenever you like:
- Cybrary (Cyber Library)
- Press Releases
- Instructional Videos (HowTo) – very helpful for our SuperUsers!
Note: If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, visit any link above (besides infographics) and enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page, and click ‘Send Me Newsletters’.